ADT Corporation recently named Arthur Orduna to assume the role of Chief Innovation Officer, following its announcement of being a stand-alone company. The position for a Chief Innovation Officer is a newly created position. Orduna will be reporting directly to ADT’s Chief Executive Officer, Naren Gursahaney, and will be responsible for technological vision and strategy across the entire company.
Orduna is expected to develop a strategic roadmap for the full lifecycle of new and existing solutions; help define future solution and product architecture and functionality; and strengthen ADT’s relationships with key technology companies to position the company as a partner of choice.
Mr. Gursahaney has all the nice words and advice for the new officer, saying, “ADT continues to redefine what the security and home automation solutions of the future like. Arthur brings a fresh perspective and deep technology and product management expertise to ADT’s bench of senior talent. He will play an integral role in spearheading the long-term vision for our portfolio and creating a culture of innovation at ADT.”
Orduna’s credentials are as follows:
- Recently served as a consultant to PayPal, a division of eBay Inc., in a business development role in their Emerging Opportunities Group.
- Prior to Paypal, Orduna spent several years as the Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer at Canoe Ventures, an advertising technology company founded by the top six U.S.
- He also served as Senior Vice President of Policy and Product at Bright House Networks, where he was responsible for all new video, broadband, voice and wireless product development and deployment.
- He has previously held senior roles at Vivendi-Universal and Integrated Systems Inc.
- A former dramatist and journalist, Orduna received a B.A. degree from Cornell University.